Best Western Hotels and Resorts® Indonesia reveals a great deal room promotion, exclusively for Citilink Green Pass holders. For the boarding pass holders can book their stay at any Best Western Hotels in Indonesia, with a hot offer only at IDR 599.000 net per room for 3 Days and 2 Nights, room only. Travelers can rest at Best Western Hotels by being provided a comfortable yet affordable stay, not to mention most of the hotels are located strategically in the city or near the airport.
“Travelers can take advantage on saving cost as they can stay at any of our hotels in Indonesia with the hot deal. And yes, even our Best Western Premier Hotels cost the same amount, so make use of this promotion while it lasts” said Andriana Hendrawati, Director of Sales and Marketing of
Best Western Hotels and Resorts® Indonesia.
The period booking of this promotion is from 6th March until 30 June 2020. If guests wish to upgrade their room, one level up will apply IDR 100.000 net/room/night and there may be additional surcharge on Lebaran period or peak season subject to hotel policy.
Terms & Conditions
- Valid only for Citilink Green Pass (boarding pass) holders.
- Guest name should be same as stated on boarding pass.
- Length of validity boarding pass is 7 days from date of stated on boarding pass.
- 1 boarding pass valid only for 1 room (2 nights) and maximal 2 rooms.
- Advance room reservation is required and subject to hotel availability.
- Valid for all Best Western Hotel Indonesia (except for the one who closed caused by corona).
- Upgrade to one level up will apply IDR 100.000 net/room/night.
- Additional surcharge on Lebaran period or peak season subject to hotel policy.
- Payment by personal account.
- This offer cannot be combined with any special offer/any other promotional programs and not valid for group or any contracted accounts.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
What are you waiting for? Book now before you miss the sweet promotion!